Its April Fools' day... he he he.
(Chrome users, sorry for the unavailable countdown and the bad typography render. To view them as intended, please switch to other browsers. [why not?])
to Common Test
(I hope that this makes you want to prepare for it).
Performance Tasks, Due on T2 W3
- PRIORITY:!! Physics - Complete the report and finish the car as soon as possible for testing. Check [Here] for more details.
Homework & Reminders, Due Tomorrow, 1st April
- PRIORITY:!!! Chemistry - Those who have not finished KPT workbook, please finish it and submit it tomorrow.
- PRIORITY:!!! Chemistry - Fill in all 'holes' for your chemistry worksheets and notes. Check google sites for the slides [here]
- PRIORITY:!!! Chemistry - Please dig up every single worksheets, notes and file and bring em'.
- PRIORITY:!!! Chemistry - For those who still has not submitted the worksheet with 40 questions on balancing equations, please do so by tomorrow.
- PRIORITY:!! Chemistry - Finish the additional balancing equations worksheets (1 and 2)
- PRIORITY:!! Mathematics - For those who have problems with mathematics tutorials or the additional worksheet on surds and indices, finish it and contact Ms. Tan.
- PRIORITY:!! Physics - Please submit your Physics worksheet 5 to Mr. Kiang if you have not done so today.
Homework & Reminders, Due Thursday, 2nd April
- PRIORITY:!! English - Complete the english essay planning document with your partner.
- PRIORITY:!! English - Remember to do the English Funpack if you forgot to do so. Just check your emails.
- PRIORITY:!! Chinese - Please do hand in the two compositions or else you will have to go for remedial on Friday. To submit, either put it in the pigeon hole or hand it to your respective Chinese reps.
Homework & Reminders, Due Monday, 6th April
- PRIORITY:!! Social Studies - Find out more about the mace and the whip that are used during parliamentary sessions in Singapore.
- PRIORITY:!! Social Studies - Read the articles and watch the videos for the lesson 2 of Principles and systems of government in Singapore.
- PRIORITY:!! Chinese - Please complete formal email composition (Question 1)
Homework & Reminders, Due 24th April
- PRIORITY:!!! FOE - Complete all FOE tutorials on the Ngee Ann Poly students site. You guys should have your passwords and usernames for login.
Notes from the secretary
- PRIORITY:X Also, please tell me if I missed out anything for the homework post, or if you want me to put your Mother Tongue homeworks on the homework post. Feel free to message me or something.
- PRIORITY:X Well, time to start working towards Common Test