(Chrome users, sorry for the unavailable countdown and the bad typography render. To view them as intended, please switch to other browsers. [why not?])
to Common Test
(I hope that this makes you want to prepare for it).
|9.05-9.55||9.55-10.45||10.45-11.30||11.30-12.20||12.20-1.10||1.10-2 .00||2.00-2 .50|
Performance Tasks, Due on T2 W3
- PRIORITY:!! Physics - Complete the report and finish the car as soon as possible for testing. Check [Here] for more details.
Homework & Reminders, Due Monday, 6th April
- PRIORITY:!!! English - Please complete both Fun pack 4 and 5
- PRIORITY:!! Social Studies - Find out more about the mace and the whip that are used during parliamentary sessions in Singapore.
- PRIORITY:!!! Social Studies - Read the articles and watch the videos for the lesson 2 of Principles and systems of government in Singapore.
- PRIORITY:!!! Chinese - Please complete formal email composition (Question 1)
- PRIORITY:!!! Mathematics - Finish up the tutorial
- PRIORITY:!!! Mathematics - Finish up the Maths Assignment Chapter 5 Logarithm extra worksheet.
Homework & Reminders, Due Tuesday, 7th April
- PRIORITY:!!! Chemistry - Dig up your Chemistry stuff and bring it along with your file.
- PRIORITY:!!! Chemistry - Finish up Chemistry balancing equation worksheets
Homework & Reminders, Due 24th April
- PRIORITY:!!! FOE - Complete all FOE tutorials on the Ngee Ann Poly students site. You guys should have your passwords and usernames for login.
Notes from the secretary
- PRIORITY:X Also, please tell me if I missed out anything for the homework post, or if you want me to put your Mother Tongue homeworks on the homework post. Feel free to message me or something.
- PRIORITY:X Well, time to start working towards Common Test