Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

LKYTribute

  • "I feel that this tribute is most impactful as I feel that Singapore is soaring in the sky because of his contributions. Like how a flag is on a flag pole, he supported Singapore from the start till now." - Ryan

  • "Mr. Lee and team's contributions can be seen everywhere around us. From the high-rise buildings, to the clean roads Singapore has in the present day. Whatever we do, his legacy will live on." - Elvis

  • "I find that this appeals to me because as a teenager I do not know what his contributions are directly. I can see it around in my daily life around me. Seeing the flag makes me think of his contributions to Singapore." - David

  • "The quote is meaningful because it highlights the never-ending impact Mr. Lee Kuan Yew left Singapore. I can relate to this because I feel that Mr. Lee Kuan Yew is the one behind the Singapore flag." - Vanshiqa

  • "I feel that Mr. Lee Kuan Yew and his team has made a huge contribution for the country in all aspects. Whenever I see the Singapore flag, it reminds me of the contributions that Mr. Lee Kuan Yew made to Singapore." - Bryan