Due Tommorow, 9 January
- PRIORITY:!!!!! Do mathematics, all with 'calculator signs' questions. 1B Page 4 to 8
- PRIORITY:!!!!! Finish filling in the emergency contact details (sent in email) as soon as possible; preferably by tomorrow as this will be used to add all of us to the respective messaging groups
- PRIORITY:!!!!! For those who has not submitted their consent forms, please remember to sign it and submit it tomorrow... please.
- PRIORITY:!!!!! For those who has not filled in service learning reflections, finish filling in the form that should be in your email inbox.
- PRIORITY:!!!! Please please input your personal reflections into the responses document I shared for the service learning. Really hope that i can get enough responses by today.
- PRIORITY:!!!! Get the SDM form signed and the SDM updated BY TOMORROW.
Reminder/due by Monday, 12 January
- PRIORITY:!! Chemistry lesson will be in the chemistry lab
- PRIORITY:!!! Do the chemistry case study homework on measurement (activity 1)
- PRIORITY:!!! Do mathematics chapter 1A - page 20 to 21, assignment A01A, all Tier A & B questions. (workings not required, answer key not provided)
- PRIORITY:!!! Do mathematics chapter 1B - page 11, assignment 02, [Q1c, 2b, 3, 4]. Also remember to change Tier B Q3(a) to y = x^2 + 4
- PRIORITY:!! Bring social studies files on Monday
- PRIORITY:!!! Watch the video and read the document on the social studies blog.
- PRIORITY:!!! Fill in the two social studies worksheets after finishing the task above.
Due by week 3
- PRIORITY:!!! FOE guys, finish the tutorial 1 in your BOOK EXERCISE BOOK.
Reminders for the forseeable future...
- PRIORITY:X There will be a weekly task roster where everyone will be assigned to classroom jobs randomly and will change each week to spice things up abit.
- PRIORITY:X Mathematics diagnostic test might bring joy or sadness to us but we must remember that we did out best. (keep it positive)
- PRIORITY:X I am available for IT consultation, make an appointment first though.
- PRIORITY:X Also, please tell me if I missed out anything for the homework post.