Due Tommorow, 8 January
- PRIORITY:!!! Finish filling in the emergency contact details (sent in email) as soon as possible; preferably by tomorrow as this will be used to add all of us to the respective messaging groups
- PRIORITY:!!! For those who has not submitted their report books or the consent forms, please remember to sign it and submit it tomorrow... please.
- PRIORITY:!!! For those who has not filled in service learning reflections, finish filling in the form that should be in your email inbox.
- PRIORITY:!!!! Please please input your personal reflections into the responses document I shared for the service learning. Really hope that i can get enough responses by today.
- PRIORITY:!!!! There is a chemistry quiz tomorrow, remember to learn the cations and anions by heart.
Due by Friday, 9 January
- PRIORITY:!!!! Get the SDM form signed and the SDM updated.
Reminder/due by Monday, 12 January
- PRIORITY:!!! Chemistry lesson will be in the chemistry lab
- PRIORITY:!! Bring social studies files on Monday
- PRIORITY:!! Watch the video and read the document on the social studies blog.
- PRIORITY:!! Fill in the two social studies worksheets after finishing the task above.
1.5 weeks left
Due by week 3
- PRIORITY:!!!! FOE guys, finish the tutorial 1 in your BOOK EXERCISE BOOK.
Reminders for the forseeable future...
- PRIORITY:X There will be a weekly task roster where everyone will be assigned to classroom jobs randomly and will change each week to spice things up abit.
- PRIORITY:X Mathematics diagnostic test might bring joy or sadness to us but we must remember that we did out best. (keep it positive)
- PRIORITY:X I am available for IT consultation, make an appointment first though.
- PRIORITY:X Also, please tell me if I missed out anything for the homework post.