Due Tommorow, Seventh January
- PRIORITY:!!!!! Bring your thermometers for tomorrow morning.
- PRIORITY:!!!!! Remember to stay back tomorrow after school for the Maths diagnostic test from two to three. Good luck guys, revise.
- PRIORITY:!!!!! Finish the physics group presentation planning and slides by today for tomorrow.
- PRIORITY:!!! Finish filling in the emergency contact details (sent in email) as soon as possible; preferably by tomorrow as this will be used to add all of us to the respective messaging groups
- PRIORITY:!!!!! For those who has not submitted their report books or the consent forms, please remember to sign it and submit it BY tomorrow.
- PRIORITY:!!! For those who has not filled in service learning reflections, finish filling in the form that should be in your email inbox.
Due by Thursday, Eighth January
- PRIORITY:!!!!! There is a chemistry quiz on Thursday, remember to learn the cations and anions by heart.
Due by Friday, Ninth January
- PRIORITY:!!!! Get the SDM form signed and the SDM updated.
Reminder/due by Monday, Twelfth January
- PRIORITY:!!!! Chemistry lesson will be in the chemistry lab
- PRIORITY:!! Bring social studies files on Monday
- PRIORITY:!!! Watch the video and read the document on the social studies blog.
- PRIORITY:!! Fill in the two social studies worksheets after finishing the task above.
Reminders for the forseeable future...
- PRIORITY:! There will be a weekly task roster where everyone will be assigned to classroom jobs randomly and will change each week to spice things up abit.