Announcement & To-do, due by Monday, 19 January
- PRIORITY:!! Announcement - Treasurer of each class will be collecting $12.50 from every student to purchase the A and E maths Ten-year Series (TYS). Bring the money LATEST by MONDAY.
- PRIORITY:!!! Social Studies - Social studies, do the worksheet on Venetian civilisation and do the popplet
- PRIORITY:!!! Mathematics - Do corrections on the graph examples on a new set of graph paper and attach them with the old ones.
- PRIORITY:!!!! Mathematics - Complete mathematics tutorial (see the class maths tutorial google sheets)
- PRIORITY:!!!! Mathematics - Do corrections for the maths diagnostic test
- PRIORITY:!! Announcement - Put in class mission, vision, and goals on the document shared to us.
- PRIORITY:!! Announcement - 10.50 to 11.00 at foyer outside visitor centre. Full uniform. Photo taking
- PRIORITY:!!! Chinese - Finish corrections for Chinese diagnostic test with parent's signature
Due by Tuesday, 20 January
- PRIORITY:!!! Physics - Complete physics chapter 1 from workbook
- PRIORITY:!!!! FOE - FOE guys, finish the tutorial 1 in your EXERCISE BOOK.
Due by Thursday, 22 January
- PRIORITY:!!! Chinese - Bring your Chinese file
Reminders for the forseeable future...
- PRIORITY:X There will be a weekly task roster where everyone will be assigned to classroom jobs randomly and will change each week to spice things up abit. But it will be abit delayed for this week as there is something wrong with my new automated algorithm.
- PRIORITY:X Also, please tell me if I missed out anything for the homework post. Feel free to message me or something.